Billing and payment services are delivered electronically through our online billing and payment service, QuikPAY. Students and authorized payers can view the bill, make an online payment, or print a copy of the bill.
Electronic billing statements are generated on a monthly billing cycle and are produced around the 16th of each month. Payments are due on the first day of the following month. Interest and billing charges are assessed on past due balances after the 10th of each month. The first billing statement for Fall term will be available mid-September; for Winter term mid-December; and for Spring term mid-March.
Once the statement is available online, an electronic notification will be sent to the student's official UO email address.*
Students access QuikPAY by:
- Logging into Duckweb using their UO ID & PAC
- Selecting "Student Menu"
- Selecting "QuikPAY Student Account"
Payments can be made online through QuikPAY, in person, or mailed with the bottom portion of the printed electronic bill to:
UO Cashiers Office
PO Box 3237
Eugene, OR 97403-0237
If you do not have a copy of the electronic bill, please include the student name and UO ID number with your payment.
* Once students have been assigned a UO ID, PAC number, and have registered for classes, they can access their UO email by activating their Duck ID. Duck ID provides access to email, wireless, modems and Blackboard. Students should use their UO ID number as the username and their PAC number as the password for the first login.
The University of Oregon is committed to the privacy and security of our students. The University of Oregon Student Records Policy complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) - sometimes called the Buckley Amendment - which establishes students' rights and institutions' responsibilities regarding the privacy of education records. It provides guidelines for maintaining the confidentiality of education records and monitoring the release of information from those records.
Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), a student's financial records are confidential. In order for the university to discuss a student billing account with a third party, such as a parent, grandparent, or guardian, the student must establish them as an Authorized Payer in QuikPAY, our online billing site. Authorized Payers will receive the same email notification that a student receives each month and can access the bill by clicking on the link provided in the email. Students and Authorized Payers are able to view the E-bill and make payments online, or print the E-bill and mail the bottom portion with the payment.
A student can establish up to five authorized payers by following the steps below:
- Login to Duckweb using the UO ID & PAC
- Select "Student Menu"
- Select "QuikPAY Student Account"
- Select "Authorize Payers" from the list of options on the left
- Click on the "Add New" button
- Enter the authorized payer's name, email address, and create a login nameand temporary password
- Click on the "Add" button
- Notify the person you have authorized and provide him or her with the temporary password
Once the student establishes an authorized payer an email notification will be sent to the authorized payer's email address with login instructions. The login name will be provided within the email. The student must provide the authorized payer with the temporary password to be used for the first login to the QuikPAY system. The system will prompt the authorized payer to change to a permanent password. Authorized payers will access QuikPAY through a link in the email or on the web at: https://quikpayasp.com/uoregon/studentAccount/authorized.do
Please bookmark this page for future reference.
Authorized Payers will receive the same email notification that a student receives each month and can access the bill by clicking on the link provided in the email. Students and Authorized Payers are able to view the E-bill and make payments online, or print the E-bill and mail the bottom portion with the payment.
If you have forgotten your username or password, open the login screen for QuikPAY, select one of the following buttons and enter the required information.
- Forgot Password? To retrieve your password, you can enteryour login name and click on the "Forgot Password" button. A new, temporary password will be emailed to you. You will be required to create a new permanent password the next time you login.
- Forgot Login Name? To retrieve your login name, you can enter the primary email address or secondary email address you selected when you signed up. If you do not have access to your primary email address or secondary email address, contact your student for assistance.