Property Control Links
Molly Lockhart 6-1250 (Property Control/Surplus)
Christina Green 6-3190 (Property Control/Surplus)
Dylan Lee 6-3163 (Inventory)
Christina Spear 6-0827 (Inventory)
Jill Ritz 6-1256 (Building Leases)
Robbin Howard 6-1115 (Equipment Leases)
The primary mission of Property Control is to ensure University of Oregon material assets are managed and secured in accord with applicable federal and state regulations.
- Maintain accurate records and accountability for University property and for property under the care of the University and its employees.
- Record and monitor the acquisition and disposal of equipment in a timely manner.
- Assist departments with administering equipment procedures and guidelines.
- Administer the University surplus property program.
- Perform physical inventories.
- Monitor and track property on campus that is owned by an outside entity.