decorative-icon Adding Personal Property - Loan

Borrowing From Non-UO Entities

When personal property is lent to or borrowed by the University for official use, all arrangements must be approved in writing by the Department Head of the department using the equipment, and Purchasing and Contracting Services.

The completed forms should be routed to Purchasing and Contract Services, who will forward a copy to Property Control after approval. Property Control will update the inventory records to include the loaned items.