Financial Aid Refunds
Account credit balance refunds
If financial aid and scholarships awarded exceed the charges on the student's account, the credit balance will be refunded to the student. The most expedient method for students to receive refunds is by direct deposit into the student's bank account.
Sign up for Direct Deposit today!
- Click on DuckWeb from the UO Homepage.
- Login with your UO ID# and Pac #
- Select "Student Menu"
- Under the heading "Business Affairs/Student Billing", select "Direct Deposit"
- On the Direct Deposit Allocation screen, select "Add Reimbursement Direct Deposit" link
- Enter the required banking information and click "Save"
If assistance is needed establishing direct deposit, please contact your financial institution to confirm routing and/or account numbers. For any further questions, please contact Student Loans at (541) 346-1250.
For those who do not establish direct deposit financial aid refund checks will be disbursed by the Student Loans Department, located on the 1st floor Thompson University Center (TUC), during the first two weeks of each term/semester. Thereafter, all refund checks will be mailed to the student's mailing address of record.
It is recommended that students establish direct deposit and/or ensure that their mailing address is kept current at all times.