QuikPAY is the gateway for electronic billing and payments
Parents, Guardians & Third Parties:
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student billing accounts are considered confidential. For students who have a third party, such as a parent or guardian, that will be inquiring, viewing, or making payments on the student billing account, the student will need to establish the third party as an Authorized Payer on the QuikPAY system.
Students can establish up to five authorized payers with the following steps:
- Login to Duckweb using their UO ID & PAC
- Select Student Menu
- Select QuikPAY Student Account
- Select Authorize Payers from the list of options on the left
- Click on the Add New button
- Enter the authorized payers name, email address, and create a login name and temporary password
- Click on the Add button
- Notify the person you have authorized and provide him or her with the temporary password
Once the student establishes an authorized payer, an email notification will be sent to the authorized payers email address notifying that he/she has been established as an authorized payer. The login name will be provided within the email. The student must provide the authorized payer with the temporary password to be used for the first login to the QuikPAY system. The system will prompt the authorized payer to change to a permanent password.
Students and authorized payers can view the bill, make an online payment, or print a copy of the bill.
Authorized payers will access QuikPAY through a link in the email or on the web at: https://quikpayasp.com/uoregon/studentAccount/authorized.do
Please bookmark this page for future reference.
If you have forgotten your username or password, open the login screen for QuikPAY and select one of the following buttons and enter the required information.
- Forgot Password? To retrieve your password, you can enter your login name and click on the "Forgot Password" button. A new, temporary password will be emailed to you. You will be required to create a new permanent password the next time you login.
- Forgot Login Name? To retrieve your login name, you can enter the primary email address or secondary email address you selected when you signed up. If you do not have access to your primary email address or secondary email address, contact your student for assistance.