QuikPAY for Authorized Payer
QuikPAY is the gateway for electronic billing and payments
Parents, Guardians & Third Parties:
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student billing accounts are considered confidential. For students who have a third party, such as a parent or guardian, that will be inquiring, viewing, or making payments on the student billing account, the student will need to establish the third party as an Authorized Payer on the QuikPAY system.
Students can establish up to five authorized payers with the following steps:
- Login to Duckweb using a UO ID & PAC
- Select "Student Menu"
- Select "QuikPAY Student Account"
- Select "Authorize Payers" from the list of options on the left
- Click on "Add New" button
- Enter Authorized Payers name and email address, create a log in
- Once the student establishes an authorized payer, a secured email will be sent to the new Authorized Payer to set their password.
Students and authorized payers can view the bill, make an online payment, or print a copy of the bill.
Authorized payers will access QuikPAY through a link in the email or on the web at: https://quikpayasp.com/uoregon/studentAccount/authorized.do
Please bookmark this page for future reference.
If you have forgotten your username or password, open the login screen for QuikPAY and select one of the following buttons and enter the required information.
- Forgot Password? To reset your password, click on the "Forgot Password" button and enter your login name. You will receive an email with a single use link to reset your password.
- Forgot Login Name? To retrieve your login name, you can enter the primary email address or secondary email address you selected when you signed up. If you do not have access to your primary email address or secondary email address, contact your student for assistance.
- Account Locked? Wait 30 minutes to try again or ask your student to unlock your account. (They can do this by checking the "Unlock Account" box on the Edit Authorized Payer screen)
- New email address. To update your email address or add a secondary email account, log into QuikPAY and select "Edit my Profile".