UO Unused Ticket Report
What is the Unused Ticket Report?
- The report is a combined list of unused tickets from each of UO’s contracted travel agencies.
- The UO may have airline credits available due to the pandemic related travel suspension. Please check with your TMC to see if there is a UO airline credit available for your business travel.
- Tickets must be cancelled prior to the departure in order to be used for future credit.
- Check with your travel agent to determine the rules regarding exchange of your unused ticket. Rules are determined by your advance purchase, airline, and destination, travel and cancel dates.
- Most unused tickets expire within one year of issue date. COVID related cancellations may have date extensions.
- Most airlines charge a fee to exchange an unused ticket. COVID related cancellations may have fees waived. Some tickets may be used by a different UO traveler without an additional fee.
- When ticketing a reservation, be sure to check with your travel agent to see if there is a UO credit you might use.