UO Unused Ticket Report
What is the Unused Ticket Report?
- The report is a combined list of unused tickets from each of UO’s contracted travel agencies.
- Tickets must be cancelled prior to the departure in order to be used for future credit.
- Check with your travel agent to determine the rules regarding exchange of your unused ticket. Rules are determined by your advance purchase, airline, and destination.
- Most unused tickets expire within one year of issue date.
- Most airlines charge a fee to exchange an unused ticket.
- Check with your travel agent when you cancel to see if the
- fee might be waived and
- credit can be used by another traveler.
- When booking a reservation, be sure to tell your travel agent you have a ticket to exchange.
Authorized Login Required