Business Affairs would like to remind students of the importance of maintaining correct address information at all times. If the university does not have a valid mailing address on file, a hold will be placed on the student's account. This hold blocks the student from making registration changes and ordering transcripts.
When your address changes, even if it is between terms, you can access and change your address through Duckweb.
Changing your address through Duckweb:
- Login to Duckweb using your UO ID Number and PAC
- Select Personal Information
- Select Personal Information Application
- Select Add New in the Address section
- After making changes, click Add and review for accuracy