The Business Affairs Office would like to remind students of the importance of maintaining correct address information at all times. If the university does not have a valid mailing address on file, a hold will be placed on the student's account. This hold blocks the student from making registration changes and ordering transcripts.
When your address changes, even if it is between terms, you can access and change your address through Duckweb.
Changing your address through Duckweb:
- Login to Duckweb using your UO ID Number and PAC
- Select Personal Information
- Select Update Address(es) and Phone(s)
- Click on the link next to the address or phone number you wish to update
- After making changes, click Submit and review for accuracy