FTMACCI - Account Index Code Maintenance Query Form
The Account Index Code Maintenance Query page allows you to view FOAPAL codes associated with indexes.
- From your Banner home screen, go to FTMACCI.
- Once FTMACCI opens, launch a query by pushing F7 on your keyboard or clicking on the Filter icon on the top right of the screen.
- There are boxes to enter queries on index, account index title, and effective date. You can also use the “Add Another Field” drop-down to query on any of the FOAPAL elements.
- You can use the Banner wildcard % in the account index title to search for keywords, for example %Geography%.
- Keep in mind the query function in FTMACCI is case sensitive.
- To execute your query after you’ve entered your desired fields, push F8 on your keyboard or click the Go icon on the top right of the screen.
- If your query returned more than one record you can toggle through by pushing the up/down arrows on your keyboard or the clicking the left/right arrows on the left-center of the screen.
- Active records are indicated by having no termination date or next change date.
- Campus departments do not have maintenance access to make changes.