FTMFUND - Fund Code Maintenance Query Form
The Fund Code Maintenance Query page allows you to view details of a fund code.
- From your Banner home screen, go to FTMFUND.
Once FTMFUND opens, launch a query by pushing F7 on your keyboard or clicking on the Filter icon on the top right of the screen.
- There are boxes to enter queries on grant, proposal, and fund. You can also use the “Add Another Field” drop-down to query to add additional query boxes such as fund title, effective date, and predecessor fund.
- You can use the Banner wildcard % in the account to search for keywords, for example %Geography%
- Keep in mind the query function in FTMFUND is case sensitive.
To execute your query after you’ve entered your desired fields, push F8 on your keyboard or click the Go icon on the top right of the screen.
- If your query returned more than one record you can toggle through by pushing the up/down arrows on your keyboard or the clicking the left/right arrows on the left-center of the screen.
- Active records are indicated by having no termination date or next change date.
- Campus departments do not have maintenance access to make changes.
- You can toggle from a multiple records view to a single record view using two buttons on the top right of the page.
- Under the related menu on the upper right you can access more information such as I/C C/S Code Information (FRMFUND), Grant Information (FRAGRNT) and document text (FOATEXT).