The University of Oregon has five bargaining units.
- Fairshare (UFF) - 1.10% of Gross Pay. Effective Oct 2013.
- Dues (UFU) - 1.10% of Gross Pay. Effective Oct 2013.
If a dues paying member of the United Academics union wishes to revert back to paying fairshare, they can either send an email or a letter directly to the union.
872 East 13th Ave
Eugene, OR 97401
Email Address: email@example.com
Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
- Fairshare (UAF) - 1.70% of Gross Pay. $5.00/month minimum. Effective Feb 2003.
- Dues (UAD) - 1.70% of Gross Pay. $5.00/month minimum. Effective Feb 2003.
- SEIU Issues (UDA) - $2.75/month for full time employees, $1.38/month for part time employees.
- SEIU Associate Dues (UAA) - $10.00/month.
When an SEIU dues member moves from a classified to a unclassified position, they will continue to pay SEIU Associate Dues unless they formally notify the SEIU in writing, with signature, that they want to cancel their membership. Once this request has been processed by the SEIU, they will notify the UO Payroll Office and the deduction will be terminated. For questions, contact the SEIU Local 503 office in Salem at (503) 364-4822. All written correspondence should be mailed to:
SEIU Local 503
Attn: Melissa Rivers
PO Box 12159
Salem, OR 97309
Graduate Teaching Fellows Foundation (GTFF)
- Fairshare (UUF) - 2.10% of Gross Pay.
- Dues (UUD) - 1.79% of Gross Pay. Effective Feb 2005.
University of Oregon Police Association (UOPA)
- Dues (UPD) - 1.70% of Gross Pay. Maximum of $70.00/month. Effective Jun 2017.
- Fairshare (UGC) - Fixed monthly rate based on weekly gross pay.
- Dues (UGD) - Fixed monthly rate based on weekly gross pay.
Employees should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if they have questions of their own.
For additional information about the UO bargaining units or CBA's please reference the HR Website.