Lost Check

If an employee loses or accidentally destroys their uncashed payroll check, the Payroll Office can reissue it with the understanding that if it is recovered, it will immediately be returned to the Payroll Office. The Lost Check Form is used to initiate the reissue of an employee paycheck. It will take five working days to reissue the check.

Lost Check Form

The Payroll Office is located on the second floor of the Thompson University Center, 720 E 13th Ave.

PH: (541)346-3151

Fax: (541)346-2393

If the check was cashed by someone other than the payee, an Affidavit of Unauthorized Paper Debit must be completed. Contact Eric Bever in the Payroll Office for assistance. PH: (541) 346-0839.