Employees may have their paycheck deposited into their checking or savings accounts at most banks or credit unions nationwide. Employees may select a paperless option for viewing their earning statements on-line or have a printed earnings statement delivered in campus mail each payday.
By logging into DuckWeb, employees may at any time view or print current and prior month's earning statement. Employees may also decide at any time to receive a printed earning statement delivered via campus mail by simply changing their preference in DuckWeb or contacting the Payroll Office.
Employees may now enroll in direct deposit on DuckWeb or may complete a Direct Deposit Authorization Form, with a voided check or other document from the bank that provides that provides routing and account numbers.
Employees who do not choose the direct deposit option may pick up their paycheck in the Payroll Office between the hours of 8am and 5pm daily. Paychecks will only be released to the individual employee upon presentation of a photo ID. The Payroll Office is located on the second floor of the Thompson University Center at 720 E 13th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401.
Employees will have until 5pm. on the 10th of each month to retrieve their regular month-end paycheck at the payroll counter. After this date, the Payroll Office will mail checks that have not been retrieved.
Checks will be sent by US Mail under the following circumstances:
- Employee is unable to pick up a paycheck due to illness or temporary absence from the university.
- Employee works irregular hours off-campus.
- Employee works outside the Eugene/Springfield area.
- Summer paychecks for students.
- Manual checks (if noted by the department on the form).
Employees have the following options available for requesting to have a check mailed:
- Contact Jay Butler in the Payroll Office at (541) 346-1126 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Submit a Request to U.S. Mail Payroll Checks form to the Payroll Office.
- For special mailing during the summer months, submit the Summer Mailer Form to the Payroll Office. The Payroll Office will mail checks in June, July, and August to employees that normally pick-up their payroll check in the Payroll Office during the academic year.
Check Delivery Policy on Manual Checks: It is the policy of the Payroll Office to process all pay events according to the individual employee's instructions. This means that when processing a manual check, the regular paycheck delivery will remain the same, unless there is a special request on the manual check form to mail the check or to not direct deposit the funds.