Payroll FAQs

decorative-icon Payroll FAQs

1.When is Payday?

The last working day of the month.

2. Where do I pick up my payroll check?

In the Payroll Office which is located on the second floor of the Thompson University Center (TUC).  Make sure to bring photo ID.

3. I signed up for direct deposit.  Where do I get my earning statement?

If you are still receiving a paper earning statement, those can be picked up in your department.  If you have elected to go paperless then your earning statements are viewable in Duckweb.

4. How do I change my name or ID on the Payroll System?

IRS requires that the name on the payroll system match the name on your social security card.

Visit the Social Security Office (2504 Oakmont Way) between 9am and 4:30pm weekdays to change your SS card. Then bring your new card to your department administrator or Payroll Office and complete the Name Change Form.

5. How do I change my campus address and phone number?

Faculty and staff may contact the Payroll Office.

6. How do I update my W-4?

Submit a W-4 by mid month to Payroll by campus mail or US mail. See IRS Tax Publications for more information.
For international employees see W-4 International Version.

7. How do I initiate or change my direct deposit?

You may now enroll or change your direct deposit on DuckWeb or you may submit a Direct Deposit Authorization Form with voided blank check to the Payroll Office.  Instructions for enrolling through Duckweb can be found on the Direct Deposit/Paperless Option webpage.

The University encourages all employees to chose the "paperless option" for viewing your earning statement on-line. You may select this option in the Earming Statement section of DuckWeb or on the authorization form.

Remember, you have the option of printing your earning statement at anytime for current or past months from DuckWeb.

8. How do I request a duplicate W-2?

Submit a W-2 Request Form to Payroll by campus mail, US mail, or fax (541 346-1109).

9. How do I change my mailing address?

10. How do I request mailing of summer paychecks?

11. How do I access DuckWeb? I've forgotten my Personal Access Code (PAC)?

See DuckWeb FAQs information on the HR website.