Board of Trustees Financial Reports
UO Unaudited Board of Trustees Financial Reports
- These unaudited financial reports have been presented to the UO Board of Trustees. They include income, expense and fund balance for all fund types except agency funds.
- The quarterly reports contain projections for the year compared to actual by fund type.
- The year-end reports include unaudited income, expense, and fund balance for all fund types except agency funds. They include a reconciliation of the unaudited fund balances to the audited fund balances.
UO Audited Reports
- The University of Oregon was still part of the Oregon University System (OUS) during the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2014. There was a stand-alone audit of the UO financial information for the years ending June 30, 2013 and June 30, 2014 and the 2014 report reflects the results of that audit.
- For the year ended June 30, 2014 the University of Oregon was combined with State of Oregon for its single audit of federal awards. It is available at http://sos.oregon.gov/audits/Documents/2015-05post.pdf (link is external). For prior years see http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Pages/Pub.aspx (link is external). For the fiscal years 2018, and 2015 the University of Oregon issued a stand-alone single audit.
OUS Audited Reports
The Oregon University System Controller's Division had the responsibility of providing the OUS Annual Financial Report. The University of Oregon is included in these reports as a member university through 2014.
CASB DS2 Rev2 Cost Accounting Standards Board Disclosure Statement, related to applying Facilities and Administrative (F&A) on grants.
Facilities & Administration (F&A) and Fringe Benefits Rates are the federally-negotiated percentage applied to sponsored projects in order to recover the allowable costs associated with conducting research.