Travel: Travel Resources
Unused ticket report
What is the Unused Ticket Report?
- The report is a combined list of unused tickets from each of UO’s contracted travel agencies.
- The UO may have airline credits available due to the pandemic related travel suspension. Please check with your TMC to see if there is a UO airline credit available for your business travel.
- Tickets must be cancelled prior to the departure in order to be used for future credit.
- Check with your travel agent to determine the rules regarding exchange of your unused ticket. Rules are determined by your advance purchase, airline, and destination, travel and cancel dates.
- Most unused tickets expire within one year of issue date. COVID related cancellations may have date extensions.
- Most airlines charge a fee to exchange an unused ticket. COVID related cancellations may have fees waived. Some tickets may be used by a different UO traveler without an additional fee.
- When ticketing a reservation, be sure to check with your travel agent to see if there is a UO credit you might use.
TMC - Travel Management Companies (Travel Agencies)
Do you need a Travel Visa? CIBTVisa offers discounts through your TMC:
Direct Travel: Use Code 40801 For Premier Travel: Use Code 101657
Rental Car Information
What is the UO Hotel Pricing Partner Program?
- UO Partner Hotels are posted on the UO Business Affairs Travel Office website with property amenities.
- UO Partner Hotels receive invitations to various campus events such as UO Travel Fair and Travel Meetings to share their information about their property and UO benefits.
- UO Travel Office will promote participating Partner Hotels and encourage UO departments to utilize participating hotels for lodging needs.
- The pricing agreements auto renew each year on Jan. 1 unless mutual consent to cancel with 30 days written notice.
- The pricing agreements streamline the contracting process for reservations by eliminating the need for additional signatures.
- Pricing agreements can be applied to both individual and group arrangements.
- Rates can be confirmed by either phone or through UO Contract Travel Agencies.