What We Do
Tagging, tracking, and inventorying University of Oregon assets is a huge job. Worth $114 million in 125 departments, our nearly 20,000 assets are located throughout the state of Oregon-including Portland and Charleston, around the country-from Alaska to the East Coast, and even around the world-from Italy to the bottom of the ocean. Tagging and inventorying is a requirement of both the Federal Government and the State of Oregon and protects us all in the case of an audit, federal review, or loss. We appreciate your cooperation and assistance in achieving this monumental task because we couldn’t do it without you.
The primary mission of Property Control is to ensure University of Oregon material assets are managed and secured in accord with applicable federal and state regulations.
- Maintain accurate records and accountability for University property and for property under the care of the University and its employees.
- Record and monitor the acquisition and disposal of equipment in a timely manner.
- Assist departments with administering equipment procedures and guidelines.
- Administer the University surplus property program.
- Perform biennial physical inventories.
- Monitor and track property on campus that is owned by outside entities.
|Property Control Coordinator||Molly Lockhartfirstname.lastname@example.org||541-346-1250||Property Inventory and Surplus|
|Property Control Coordinator||Christina Greenemail@example.com||541-346-3190|
|Inventory Specialist||Dylan Leefirstname.lastname@example.org||541-346-3163|
|Inventory Specialist||Christina Spearemail@example.com||541-346-0827||Property Inventory, High Risk|